Free shipping on (US) orders of $150+
Looks like a shirt and warm like a jacket, this piece is burly enough to keep you warm on all your winter adventures, but versatile and un-fussy enough to look good wherever you go. Add 4-way stretch for unrestricted movement and waterproof fabric for unexpected weather, and you've got the perfect do-anything, go-anywhere layer.
We think our winter shirt jacket will be one of your favorite and most versatile pieces for years to come. How versatile? Versatile enough that we made a Top 10 list.
Top 10 things to do in a Winter Shirt Jacket
- Take your four-legged best friend for brisk walks on brisker mornings.
- Spend a weekend in the woods. Snap buttons provide fast temperature regulation as the conditions change.
- Spend a weekend exploring a new city with minimal luggage. The Winter Shirt Jacket packs small.
- Use the chest pockets to ferry secret documents to undisclosed locations. There’s even room to carry a pen.
- Take a hammock nap on a lazy Sunday.
- Spend a drizzly afternoon canvassing for a candidate running for office. 15K water resistance will keep you dry and presentable.
- Be the best dressed (and warmest) heckler (or yeller of positive encouragement) at your local cyclocross races.
- Chop firewood. The 4-way stretch and smartly designed arms allow for a full and unobstructed range of movement.
- Do an evening pub crawl on two wheels. You can pop the collar for added warmth.
- Have fun on all your adventures!
- fleece interior for the coziest of cozy feels
- laser cut pit vents for cooling off
- triple-chain stitching construction
- YKK snap buttons throughout
- dual chest pockets
- pen pocket
- hand pockets
- interior pockets
- high hem in front to prevent bunching
- drop tail hem to keep you warm and respectable
- stylish trim fit for everyday use
3-layer softshell is 15K breathable / 15K water-resistant to protect you from the elements and has a cozy fleece interior for warmth.
4-way stretch fabric will contort to any shape for superior comfort in any activity.
regular fit for light layering and a trim look.
hidden armpit vents, drop tail hem, snap button front and cuffs.
THE FINAL PRODUCT
the perfect jacket for chilly days
GENERAL NOTES ON FIT
for swrve bottoms, we strive to be as true to size as possible. most other companies offer vanity sizing, but with us, a 32 means the waist circumference of the garment is 32". we update our size guides to provide the current sizing per garment frequently.
if you have trousers of which you like the fit, measure the waist and that is the swrve size! to measure the waist, lay them flat and make sure the front and back of the waistband lay evenly across each other, then measure from side to side (fold to fold on the inside), multiply by 2 (there are 2 layers of fabric) and voilà, you’ve got your measurement.
for swrve tops, please note our fit is a slimmer European fit similar to American Apparel's fit
Los Angeles curbside pick up is a free option to come pick up your order at our Headquarters in Glassell Park :) We'll email you the moment your order is packed up with all info needed!
FREE Priority shipping with your $150 order, or $8 shipping under $150.
For other options, shipping cost is determined by the package weight and destination.
For domestic (US) customers USPS Priority is usually the fastest, least expensive option. to get an accurate shipping cost, please add the items to your cart and enter your mailing address at check out, the system will give you an estimate for shipping with various USPS and UPS options.
For international customers we suggest using DHL as it tends to be the best deal. It will arrive at your doorstep, regardless of where you are in the world, within 5 business days, and you get to track it as it makes its way to you. USPS Priority and First Class Mail may be a bit less expensive, but they have a higher tendency to lose packages. Please note that we are NOT responsible for lost packages! UPS rates tend to be rather exorbitant and you may be faced with a custom brokerage fee NOT included in the shipping rate.
International customers: please note that you may be charged additional customs duty fees at delivery NOT included in the shipping rate. these fees vary widely from country to country and there is nothing we can do to prevent them.
Attention Canadian customers! our system will offer you UPS as a shipping option that may seem attractive, but we suggest NOT using UPS for orders going to Canada as they sometimes present you with a separate and additional customs clearance bill (on top of the customs duty) for $50 or more. eek!
-returns for swrve men's outdoor apparel and accessories-
we are happy to accept all unworn and unwashed garments within 30 days of receipt.
please note that for sale items, we offer credit but no refunds. we are little flexible on this on reasonable requests; for example, you buy 2 of the same item to see which size works better, we will refund you for the one you send back.
to send a return or exchange, please follow this link to go to our return center to get your RMA number and get approved. then send unused and unwashed item/s in to swrve hq. if you need to make a change to your return request once you have sent in your return package, please email in to email@example.com to provide any additional information.
please note that all altered garments, including custom hemmed items are NOT RETURNABLE.
also note masks are a personal use item that are unavailable for return.
please obtain a tracking # from your shipper for all packages sent to us in the case the package gets lost in the mail. please note that we can't be responsible for items that are not delivered to us.
our mailing address is:
swrve RETURNS + EXCHANGES
3421 Verdugo Rd
Los Angeles CA 90065